How It Works
A. Take 10 minutes to consider the following questions. Write down your response as well as the name of the person who comes to mind for each:
7. Who makes you laugh/smile?
6. Who is your biggest fan?
5. Who is the best boss you've ever had?
4. What's the kindest thing anyone's done for you?
3. What are the best qualities you learned from those that raised you?
2. Of the people you spend time with, who brings out your best qualities?
1. Describe an important teacher in your life - outside of school.
B. Take 1 minute at the beginning or end of your day each day this week to write a quick thank you note to each person you identified above. We recommend writing just 1-2 sentences but if you want to do more, go get 'em gunner! If the person you think of is no longer in your life or can't be reached, take a few minutes to hold space in your thoughts for them.
C. Have a blessed week!
Source: School of Life