How It Works
1. When you wake up in the morning, stay in bed (yeeeeeas!).
Take one full deep breath by counting to six on your inhalation and exhalation. On your second breath, think of something you are grateful for today.
2. Then, set an intention for yourself for the day and ask:
- How do I want to feel today?
- What will I focus on accomplishing today?
- What energy do I want to put out in the world today?
As you identify your intention take a few minutes to visualize it and picture yourself moving through your day with this intention in mind.
3. Move to the side of your bed and set your feet down on the floor. Take a minute to feel your feet settling on the ground beneath you before you stand up and get started with the rest of your day.
Source: Finding Mastery