How It Works
1. Carve out 20 minutes with your favorite notebook and pencil and jot down your responses to following:
- Looking back on the past year, what three things are you most proud of?
- What are some of the biggest lessons you learned or hurdles you tackled over the past 12 months?
2. Based on your answers in #1 what is one big theme, goal, or emotion (e.g., love, grief, family, transformation, health) that has continued to show up for you this past year?
3. Of the items you noted in #1 and #2, which would you like to see more or less of in 2019?
4. Given what you want to see more of in 2019, what is one overarching goal you'd like to focus on in the year ahead? What can you do right now to set yourself up for success in achieving that?